To build or not to build.....
As the self storage industry matures, location is more critical than ever. An objective feasibility study can help evaluate the potential of a location and provide detail to support the decision to build or not build.
Feasibility Studies Include:
Site visit to the subject site with photographs and SWOT analysis
• Competitor Visits and analysis
• Market Overview
• Demographic Report
• Supply and Demand Calculation using industry standards
• Market Rental Rate review
• Sample preliminary unit mix suggestions based on approximate coverage ratios
• Suggested rental rates based on current market pricing
• 36 month occupancy and absorption assumptions
• 36 month sample proforma
• Pre-open marketing and operational suggestions
Management & Consulting for the Self Storage Industry